Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And by "library" they mean "me"

We had a professional development on our first day back from Winter break, and as part of it we all filled out a survey in which (in part) we ranked different departments in the school as Poor, Mediocre, Average, Good, or Excellent. Today at the faculty meeting the head read aloud the departments who had a significant majority of rankings that were Good or Excellent.



So that's pretty cool. I know (because I asked) that 93% of people ranked the library as Good or Excellent. And, of course, because I'm me, the only thing I can think is "What's up with the other 7%?"

No comments:

Post a Comment